The Kentucky Center for Economic Policy seeks to improve the quality of life for all Kentuckians through research, analysis and education on important policy issues facing the Commonwealth.
In the News
- Ashland Independent: SOAR: Creating Development Fund from Coal Severance Explored
- C-J: Governor Steve Beshear Will Still Push Tax Reform
- PNS: Economic Analyst: Budget Austerity Hurting Kentucky
- Murray State: Extended Library Hours are Worth Preserving
- CN2: Federal Food Stamps Benefits Cuts Begin, Which Affects One-fifth of Kentuckians
- WUKY: Stimulus Expiration Means Cuts for Food Assistance Program